SPONSOR COMMUNITY PLUMBING CHALLENGE 2017 LEGACY
Since piloting as a small showcase at Singapore International Water Week 2014, over 70 young professionals from five different countries have connected with the international Community Plumbing Challenge; joining our mission to demonstrate that Plumbing is vital to global health. Following programs in India (CPC2015) and South Africa (CPC2016), this year we move to our third country, and are eager to get you onboard to join the legacy partners for this flagship project.
The host location for CPC2017 is Cicau Village in Cikarang, Bekasi (West Java), Indonesia. Our most ambitious and far-reaching program yet will provide a life-changing experience for a select team of young, talented tradespeople from across the world… the personal and professional challenge of a lifetime. Thank you for your interest in supporting the creation of this unique, international skills exchange!
Sponsorship of CPC2017 is available at a limited number of Platinum, Gold and Silver levels, with added benefits at each tier. Individual packages can be arranged to best suit your company’s needs. Value-in-kind ‘Knowledge’ and government partnerships are also greatly appreciated, and we will be keen to discuss any such opportunities or ideas your organization may have.
Our project management team are on standby to help clarify or discuss any of these points, so please do not hesitate to get in contact via email@example.com with any further questions or suggestions.
Once again, thank you so much for getting behind CPC2017: we look forward to connecting with you in the weeks ahead, and working together to plan the best approach for promoting your organization’s involvement.
Help build the conduit to clean water and sanitation - choose a sponsorship package to get involved today!
Read Design Week Report
Watch Design Week Video
Read Construction Week Press Release
Watch Construction Week Video
CPC2017 Construction Week is presented by:
• PT. IAPMO Group Indonesia (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials)
• IWSH (International Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Foundation)
• World Plumbing Council
• ASPE (American Society of Plumbing Engineers) – USA
• UA Plumbers Local 78 (United Association: Union of Plumbers, Fitters, Welders and Service Techs) – USA
• Pan- Pacific Mechanical – USA
• P.I.P.E. (Piping Industry Progress & Education) – USA
• PHCC Educational Foundation (Plumbing Heating - Cooling Contractors Association) – USA
• PICAC (Plumbing Industry Climate Action Centre) – Australia
• UA Plumbers Local 68 (United Association: Union of Plumbers, Fitters, Welders and Service Techs) – USA
• UA Plumbers Local 400 (United Association: Union of Plumbers, Fitters, Welders and Service Techs) – USA
• USAID (United States Agency for International Development) – USA/Indonesia
In association with:
• American Welding Society – USA/Indonesia
• PT. Asian Welding Specialist – Indonesia
• Ayooklik – Indonesia
• BSN (Badan Standardisasi Nasional/National Standardization Agency) – Indonesia
• Cikarang District Health Clinic – Indonesia
• Healthabitat O/S – Australia
• IAPMO India (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) – India
• Lincoln Electric – USA/Indonesia
• Milwaukee Tool – USA
• SAN-EI – Indonesia
• SST Singapore (School of Science and Technology) – Singapore
• SMK 01, Jakarta (Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan/Vocational High School) – Indonesia
•SMK 26, Jakarta (Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan/Vocational High School) – Indonesia
• Singapore Plumbing Society
• Smart Komodo Consulting – Indonesia
• PT. Surya TOTO Indonesia
• Troppo Architects – Australia
• University of Western Australia
• PT. Wahana Duta Jaya Rucika – Indonesia
- Package Cost
- Construction Week Information Pack
- CPC Resources Link